Casting of seven cards in a row, reading from left to right:
1. Please tell something about yourself
Denier 6: value for money
2. What is your most important character trait?
Epee 7: Resourcefulness
3. Your strengths as a deck of cards
XVI LaMaisonDieu: Upending stagnation
4. Your weaknesses as a deck of cards
XIIII Temperance: Slow moving
5. What is the best way to work with you?
XI LaForce: Discipline
6. The result of our partnership
Batons 7: Confidence
7. What else do you want to mention?
XVIII LaLune: Heed the visions
Gestalt reading: Denier 6-Epee 7-XVI LaMaisonDieu-XIIII Temperance-XI LaForce-Batons 7-XVIII LaLune.
Four major arcana:
XVI LaMaisonDieu-XIIII Temperance-XI LaForce–XVIII LaLune, the swift harshness of XVI LaMaisonDieu is tempered by the slow moving XIIII Temperance, while the power of the discplinarian XI LaForce is mellowed by the dreamy visionary XVIII LaLune,
Three minor arcana: two sevens (Epee & Baton) & Denier 6, the chancy sevens are grounded in the material world.
The emotional Coupe is missing, but on the other hand there is the dreamy XVIII LaLune.
It seems that here the Major Arcana shows the balancing act of opposite forces, while the Minor Arcana shows the grounding of complementary forces.
Conclusion: I have the feeling that Tarot de Marseille is really willing to work with me.
update…second opinions on the web:
1. The decks is best read using spreads;2. Best answers positive, pro-active questions ( 7 connected to Chariot, Swords – Thoughts) ;3. Sees through illusion and deception;4. Agree with your interpretation;5.Patience;6. Agree with your interp.; also i think it will become one of your working decks.P.s. of course i agree with all your interpretations, but i added where i have other thoughts too.Enjoy your deck!
1. Please tell something about yourselfit’s a new structure2. What is your most important character trait?Breakthrough prior boundaries3. Your strengths as a deck of cardsinspiration4. Your weaknesses as a deck of cardsBalance takes time5. What is the best way to work with you?Discipline6. The result of our partnershipProvide a whole new perspective7. What else do you want to mention?Keep it simple. Some will tell you things not true.