1. Please tell something about yourself
2. What is your most important character trait?
3. Your strengths as a deck of cards
4. Your weaknesses as a deck of cards
5. What is the best way to work with you?
MESSAGE OF CONCERN-confront bad news
6. The result of our partnership
PATHWAY-a long journey
7. What else do you want to mention?
THIEF-beware of energy-stealers
1. Train with me to find the “key”, to free myself (with all my strengths and abilities) and to support and advise you with my statements.
2. I have many “gifts” ready for you when the key is found
3. it teaches you to be patient and to keep an eye on the goals – and to teach the people you advise with the cards. This is not about the energy of a “sprinter” – but about the energy of a “long-distance runner”
4. the advice of the cards will not always be perceived as “fair” and they can “seduce” that responsibility is handed over to the card reader. It is important to keep in mind that responsibility always remains with the person who asks the cards.
5. he cards can very well help or deal with bad news, events and disappointments. Because every disappointment is the end of a deception. Either we were deceived or deceived / lying to ourselves.
6. a long shared path …
7. Yes.. beware of Energie-Stealers / Energy vampires… trying to use you . They can help you to identify or disclose them immediately via a consulting them …
Kipper: Man-change-illness….This will not end well
A friend told me: be careful!…taking another road or staying home might be a wise option for the main male….if you intend to make a breakthrough, it might be worthwhile…but beware of the emotional/physical repercussions!
Lenormand: Mountain-fox-mice… Double double toil and trouble!
Somebody in my network said: Oh that’s insurmountable!
What really happened this day: The meeting went allright, but the homeward journey became a detour because I took the wrong train!
What is happening in the larger picture of my current process: experiencing a breakup of an old pattern, going through the mourning of what passed away, creating space for new inspiration, inviting much new input…I have to take care not to be overwhelmed!
“What Fortune Telling Deck Should you use? Tarot, Lenormand, Kipper, Gypsy Cards? Are you unsure which system is right for you? Every deck has its own character – find out here how the decks deliver a delicate message!”
Maar dichterbij huis herinnerde dit mij weer aan de diverse tradities van kaartleggen; toen ik mij hiervoor begon te interesseren begon ik met gewone kaartspelen, maar ik vond het teveel gedoe om alle lijsten uit mijn hoofd te leren, dus zocht ik naar orakelkaarten met plaatjes: Lenormand,
De eerste twee heb ik in het begin kort verkend, maar de laatste heb ik het meeste bestudeerd en gebruikt. Door het boek van Pullman heb ik weer interesse gekregen in Lenormand, en naarmate ik me daar verder in verdiep vind ik ook andere kaartlegsystemen uit die periode interessant: Sibylla/Gipsy,